The Windham Association is comprised of 18 local churches and is part of the North Central Region of the Southern New England Conference, United Church of Christ. Its members come together to strengthen our common witness to the mission of Jesus Christ, to affirm our collective responsibility to make our faith alive in the world, and to serve our member church communities as specified in this document.
In keeping with the traditions of the United Church of Christ, the member churches and authorized ministers in the Windham Association relate to each other in a covenantal manner, promising each other to seek God’s will and to be faithful to one another in the work we do. Each church is called to honor and respect the work and ministry of all members of the Association and to listen, hear, and carefully consider the advice, counsel, and requests of others. In this covenant, the members of the Association seek to walk together in all God’s ways.
Association: $50 base + $1.50 per member (membership numbers per UCC Yearbook)
Conference: The Southern New England Conference is now a proportional giving conference. Click here to find out more.
Local Congregations of the Windham Association:
- Abington Congregational Church
- Federated Church of Christ, Brooklyn
- First Congregational Church of Canterbury
- Central Village Congregational Church
- Westfield Congregational Church, Danielson
- Hampton Congregational Church
- First Church of Christ in Mansfield (Congregational) UCC
- First Congregational Church of Plainfield
- The Congregational Church of Putnam
- Congregational Church of Scotland
- South Killingly Congregational Church
- Storrs Congregational Church
- Storrs Korean Church, UCC
- The Congregational Church of Thompson
- First Congregational Church of Willimantic
- East Woodstock Congregational Church
- Church of the Good Shepherd, West Woodstock
- First Congregational Church of Woodstock